Gwyn is a chartered accountant and chartered Independent Financial Adviser and leads the investment team. Gwyn is responsible for the financial planning advice to our private and corporate clients.
Gwyn is one of two pension transfer specialists who can advise on the benefits or otherwise of transferring form a final salary pension scheme
Supported by a team Gwyn provides well researched and tailored advice across the whole area of wealth management, investment advice, retirement and estate planning.
Gwyn is a chartered financial planner, one of only a small number in Wales. He specialises in the area of investment management, retirement planning and estate planning.
Gwyn is also the managing director of CST Wealth Management Limited and founded the firm in 2014. Gwyn also is owner/director of Clay Shaw Thomas chartered accountants with 30 Years experience as a Regulated auditor and professional adviser to owner managed businesses in South Wales. Funds under management exceed £70m
Gwyn has also been a Non Executive director with Swansea Building Society since 2005 and is currently Chairman of the Society.
- Chartered Financial Planner
- Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning (APFS)
- Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) Advanced Diploma in Pension Planning
- Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) Advanced Diploma in Investment Planning
- Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) Certificate in Discretionary Investment Management
- Member of the Personal Finance Society
- Chartered Accountant Fellow of Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Current Chairman of Swansea Building Society