How the process works:
At CST Wealth all of our client relationships start at the same point; a face to face meeting with one of our Wealth Management experts.
We explore your short, medium and long term objectives, prioritise your needs and focus on what matters most to you.
As Independent Financial Advisers, our advice is always impartial and based solely on your best interests.
Whether you need financial advice for yourself or your business, we’re here to help.
- 1. Initial meeting & information gathering – We’ll meet with you at no cost or obligation to discuss your needs in detail, including your current arrangements and circumstances, so that we have a better idea of how we can help.
- 2. Identifying personal goals & objectives – We will fully assess your current circumstances and arrangements, then draft a financial plan with recommendations on how best to meet your goals in both the short and long term.
- 3. Financial Plan Presentation – We will present our plan to you in a second face-to-face meeting. We can then agree which areas you are interested in implementing and the likely timeframes. Following this, we will review any points highlighted as areas of concern or things to keep in mind for the future.
- 4. Implementing the financial plan – With your approval, we will implement the plan.
- 5. Regular Financial Plan Reviews – We are always here to help meet your ongoing requirements, so we can discuss during the planning process how often you would like to meet to review your needs.